KOVEA Spider - light & compact 4 season remote canister stove with pre-heat tube for added safety and low temperature usage. Includes KOVEA Safety Valve Butane Adapter
Weight: 168g (KOVEA Spider) +31g (KOVEA butane adapter)
SPECIAL PACKAGE TO PROVIDE WIDER CHOICE OF FUELS & VERY LOW RUNNING COSTS
- The most compact remote canister stove ever built
- True 4-season stove: melt snow at -23oC with standard canister
- Cuts running costs by up to 75% when used with KOVEA Safety Valve Butane Adapter and aerosol-type (MSF-1A) butane canister.
- Very low fuel costs allows for more creative gourmet cooking at base camp and on the trail
- Smart burner head spreads flame widely for even heating
- Power when needed for rapid boiling
- Very fine simmer control for fuel efficiency and gourmet cooking
- Anti-flare / pre-heat tube improves safety and allows cold weather operation
- Stove folds up so small and flat (95x85x24mm) that it fits inside MSR Titan (with room for 100ml gas canister) Trangia 25 Kettle (with plenty of room for other items) and other small pots
- Lightweight carry pouch and igniter included
- CE Marked - tested and certified by independent third party to conform with rigorous European safety and environmental standards
- Ultra low carbon monoxide (CO) emissions due to KOVEA's unparalleled expertise in combustion control (CE Mark requires CO emissions of less than 1400 PPM. KOVEA Spider achieves CO emissions of just 127-160 PPM)
- Perfect stove for youth expeditions, gap year and adventure travel.
- (we have tested the Spider in summer and winter from subzero to very hot conditions, for ultra light back packing and family camping, for quick brew-ups and gourmet cooking. Verdict: Exceptional versatility, performance, safety and reliability.)
- We use our test Spider's with MercatorGear drinks-can wind shields to achieve even better performance.
See our YouTube video of the KOVEA Spider with KOVEA Butane & KOVEA PAT adapters running on three different gas canister types.