KOVEA Spider "basic"- light & compact 4 season remote canister stove with pre-heat tube for added safety and low temperature usage.
HIGHLY ACCLAIMED BY EXPERIENCED STOVE USERS
- The most compact remote canister stove ever built
- True 4-season stove: melt snow at -23oC
- Smart burner head spreads flame widely for even heating
- Power when needed for rapid boiling
- Very fine simmer control for fuel efficiency and gourmet cooking
- Anti-flare / pre-heat tube improves safety and allows cold weather operation
- Folds up so small and flat (95 x 85 x 24mm) that it fits inside MSR Titan Kettle and 0.6 litre pots with room for a 100g gas canister. Fits inside Trangia 25 Kettle with plenty of room for other items.
- Lightweight carry pouch and igniter included
- CE Marked - tested and certified by independent third party to conform with rigorous European safety and environmental standards
- Ultra low carbon monoxide (CO) emissions* due to KOVEA's unparalleled expertise in combustion control (*CE Mark requires CO emissions of less than 1400 PPM. KOVEA Spider achieves CO emissions of just 127-160 PPM)
- MercatorGear has tested the KOVEA Spider in summer and winter from subzero to very hot conditions, for ultra light solo back packing and group trekking (in one trip a single KOVEA Spider supported six adults) for quick brew-ups and gourmet cooking. Verdict: Exceptional versatility, performance, safety, reliability and unrivalled packability.
- We use our test Spider's with MercatorGear drinks-can wind shields to achieve even better performance.
KOVEA Spider Running on three different canister-types using KOVEA adapters.
Watch Mark Hines melting snow with a KOVEA Spider at minus 20 degrees centigrade in the Yukon, here: