KOVEA HYDRA COMPACT LIGHTWEIGHT DUAL FUEL STOVE
- Developed and tested by the renowned KOVEA Design Team
- The most compact and quiet expedition-level dual-fuel stove ever built
- Weight: 310g (without fuel bottle and pump)
- Revolutionary combustion chamber technology results in only 61 Db noise level at full power, making it by far the quietest expedition stove ever (for detailed analysis see: KOVEA Stoves: Acoustic Profiles )
- Utilises proven regulator, pre-heater and burner technology
- Exceptional flame control
- Optimised for white gas (pure light naphtha, Aspen 4 or Coleman Fuel) and standard screw thread butane/propane gas canisters.
- Computer designed folding mechanism brings unprecedented pocket-sized compactness; the Hydra is small enough to fit inside a 550ml cup.
- Supports and legs unfold to create an impressive and stable 20cm (7.8 inch) diameter pot support platform.
- Comes with; 500ml fuel bottle; aluminium pump; servicing tool, spare 'O' rings and lube; gas canister support tripod (for inverted canister use), and; lightweight carrying case.
- The Hydra has to be seen (and heard) to be believed and is set to become a must-have item for explorers, adventurers and world travellers.
- Product Code; KGB-1305
- (rigorous product testing has now been completed by KOVEA. Field tested in UK, Germany, California and Alaska)
Read Detailed Review of KOVEA Hydra at: SectionHiker.com
||Join our mailing list for further news and details about this product