KOVEA Spider - light & compact 4 season remote canister stove with pre-heat tube for added safety and low temperature usage. Includes KOVEA PAT adapter for "click-type" camping gas canisters which are widely available in Europe, especially France, UK, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Iceland.
SPECIAL PACKAGE TO ALLOW SPIDER TO RUN ON STANDARD SCREW VALVE & Blue CLICK-TYPE Camping gas CANISTERS
- The most compact remote canister stove ever built
- True 4-season stove: melt snow at -23oC with standard canister
- Smart burner head spreads flame widely for even heating
- Power when needed for rapid boiling
- Very fine simmer control for fuel efficiency and gourmet cooking
- Anti-flare / pre-heat tube improves safety and allows cold weather operation
- Folds up so small and flat (95x85x24mm) that it fits inside MSR Titan (with room for 100ml gas canister) Trangia 25 Kettle (with plenty of room for other items) and other small pots
- Lightweight carry pouch and igniter included
- CE Marked - tested and certified by independent third party to conform with rigorous European safety and environmental standards
- Perfect for expeditions, gap-year and adventure travel.
- KOVEA PAT adapter allows use of Click-type camping gas canisters - greatly increasing your fuel options especially in France and the Alps. (There is no commercial relationship between Campingaz® and either KOVEA Co Ltd or MercatorGear.com)
- MercatorGear has tested the Spider in summer and winter from subzero to very hot conditions, for ultra light back packing and family camping, for quick brew-ups and gourmet cooking. Verdict: Exceptional versatility, performance, safety and reliability.
- We use our test Spider's with MercatorGear drinks-can wind shields to achieve even better performance.
See our Video of the KOVEA Spider running on three different canister types.