COMING IN 2017
KOVEA Alpine EZ-ECO - Rechargeable Cooking System (no gas canister needed while in use)
Pot Capacity: 1 litre
Weight: 560g (without gas)
NEW PRODUCT CONCEPT - Cook without a gas cylinder
- Designed to reduce environmental impact of discarded canisters and eliminate the need to carry a canister on the trail.
- Utilises a unique rechargeable gas reservoir which fits inside the heat exchanger pot together with the burner when not in use.
- Design was inspired after KOVEA climbers were shocked by the number of empties littering the Everest base camp trail.
- Recharge the gas reservoir with standard screw thread or aerosol-type butane/propane canister
- One charge of fuel allows of 6 boils of 500ml water.
- Enables users to refill the reservoir from larger (and cheaper) 450g iso-butane/propane canisters, thereby cutting down the cost of fuel and reducing the number of canisters used.
- Ideal for day hikes, picnics and overnight hikes.
- Leave the gas canister at home, in the car or base camp, and recycle when empty.
- ISPO 2015/16 Gold Award Winner: The Panel noted "Easy to refill and easy to use" and "A pressure safety control system ensures safety while on the move"
See more pictures at the KOVEA EZ-Eco Resources page
Join our mailing list for updates on this product