COMING IN 2017
KOVEA Alpine EZ-ECO - Rechargeable Cooking System (no gas canister needed while in use)
Pot Capacity: 1 litre
Weight: 560g (without gas)
NEW PRODUCT CONCEPT - Cook without a gas cylinder
- Designed to reduce environmental impact of discarded canisters and eliminate the need to carry a canister on the trail.
- Utilises a unique rechargeable gas reservoir which fits inside the heat exchanger pot together with the burner when not in use.
- Design was inspired after KOVEA climbers were shocked by the number of empties littering the Everest base camp trail.
- Recharge the gas reservoir with standard screw thread or aerosol-type butane/propane canister
- One charge of fuel allows of 6 boils of 500ml water.
- Enables users to refill the reservoir from larger (and cheaper) 450g iso-butane/propane canisters, thereby cutting down the cost of fuel and reducing the number of canisters used.
- Ideal for day hikes, picnics and overnight hikes.
- Leave the gas canister at home, in the car or base camp, and recycle when empty.
- ISPO 2015/16 Gold Award Winner: The Panel noted "Easy to refill and easy to use" and "A pressure safety control system ensures safety while on the move"
Join our mailing list for updates on this product