KOVEA Cube Stove KGR-1503
KOVEA CUBE STOVE
- Award Winning Design for outdoor cooking
- Advanced Safety with Auto Shut Off
- Easy Use with One Touch Piezo Ignition
- Stainless Steel body for wipe-clean hygiene and long life
Selected to equip Mink Campers in Iceland for its exception design, safety, easy of use and durable construction for demanding conditions.
In stock (can be backordered)
The KOVEA Cube Stove KGR-1503 features a unique wipe-clean stainless steel body, one touch piezo ignition and automatic safety shut-off. The uncluttered lines means that it is both easier to clean, and more durable than typical table top stoves. The new Auto Shut Off system extinguishes the flame and ejects the gas canister if gas pressure exceeds the set safety limit.
The KOVEA Cube Stove has won a prestigious ISPO design award as well as the coveted “Good Design” award from the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy.
Net Weight: 750g
Fuel: Butane Gas Cartridge 220g (not included)
Ignition: One-Touch piezo ignition (built in)
Safety: Auto-Shut Off (shuts off flame & ejects gas canister if gas pressure exceeds safety limit)
Maximum Pot Diameter: 18cm
Hygiene: Wipe clean stainless steel body
Gas Consumption: 130g/h
The KOVEA Cube Stove KGR-1503was selected by Mink Campers in Iceland for use in its innovative Mink off road camper. The KOVEA Cube was chosen for its striking modernist design, safety, ease of use and durability in the rugged land of fire and ice. (Note: Wooden side panels are not included)
See unboxing video here from independent YouTuber “From The Flight Deck“: KOVEA Cube **Table Top Stove** Unbox & Review – YouTube
EU Customers: Our prices do not include UK VAT, so you may need to pay local sales tax (e.g. Mehrwertsteuer) on delivery. We will refund additional delivery charge if you send us a picture of the delivery receipt.
|Dimensions||250 × 240 × 120 mm|
Refund and Returns Policy
Return & Refund Policy of MercatorGear.com
If you are not happy with your purchase, you can exercise your rights under distance selling regulation.
If you wish to cancel and order and claim a refund, you must follow the steps
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt of the order to inform us that you would like to return the item. Please include your name, date of order and order number.
- After we receive notification by email, you must send your item to us at the following address: MercatorGear / TRN Ltd, PO Box 466, Teddington, TW11 1BX. Your packaging must include an indication of your name, address and original order number. Products must be unused and undamaged, and within the original undamaged packaging. We advise packing your product to avoid damage, and using a registered / tracked postal service.
- On receipt of the returned goods, we will inspect the goods and packaging for damage. If these are in good condition, we will issue a refund of the value of the goods within 14 days. If the goods or packaging are damaged, we will inform you by email and suggest an appropriate level of refund. Your refund will not include the value of postage that you paid in your original order.
You do not have to provide a reason for exercising your right to claim a refund within 14 days.
We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the item(s) or proof of received return delivery.
We aim to accept all returns and to come to a mutually agreeable refund amount in the event of goods and/or packaging being damaged.
All communication must be by email for evidential purposes.
One of the best camping stoves for outdoor and indoor use. Excellent quality and nice finish.
When I am not on a camping trip I use it in my kitchen for my Ilsa moka pots and for my frying pan.
It heats up much quicker than my electric kitchen stove and is easier to use.