Available on Back Order
KOVEA “FIREBALL” Portable Emergency Heater
(Butane Gas Canisters Not Included)
The KOVEA Fireball emergency heater bundle can be used with standard screw-thread isobutane gas canisters AND using a KOVEA Butane adapter with low-cost aerosol-type butane cartridges.
The mesh-based heating system provides radial heat for the camper / backpacker. The Fireball uses a pre-heat tube for improved safety, and to allow use of gas canisters in inverted mode in lower temperatures. The heating element itself is large in size to maximise heat output in the infrared, radiant heat range. The reflector can be rotated from 45 degrees to vertical for added flexibility. By using a hose-type connector, the gas canister can be attached to (and removed from) the heater, more easily and safely.
- Fuel Consumption: 66 g/h
- Power Output: 780 kcal / 3,096 BTU / 0.93 kW
- One-touch Piezo type ignition
- Sturdy & stable caste aluminium construction with folding legs.
- Includes carrying case
- 19.00 × 18.00 × 19.00 cm
- Weight: 0.57 kg
- SKU: KH-0710
- 450g screw thread isobutane/propane gas canisters (£7 each) at full power: 6.5 hours = £1.07 / hour
- 230g screw thread isobutane/propane gas canister (£5 each) at full power: 3.4 hours = £1.47/ hour
- 227g aerosol-type butane canister (£1.50 each) at full power: 3.4 hours = £0.44 / hour
- At half power, running times are double, and cost per hour half, of the above figures.
- Keep away from flammable materials (wood, paper, furniture, tents)
- Use only in well ventilated area (although carbon monoxide emissions are low)
- Keep away from children and pets
- Always place in safe position away from walkways and or where it may act as a tripping hazard
- Do not place on high shelves or on top of unstable surfaces
- Do not leave on while sleeping
- Do not touch metal surfaces while in use or when hot
KOVEA “FIREBALL”: REVIEWS
|Dimensions||270 × 175 × 140 mm|