Allows you to use cheap puncture-type or pierce-type gas canisters with KOVEA’s standard screw thread camping stoves and lanterns.
Pierce-type canisters are significantly cheaper than standard screw-thread gas canisters because they do not have a self sealing valve.
Essential when travelling and car camping. Allows you to save money and increase your options by using puncture-type canisters.
KOVEA P-ADAPTER (KA 1004) for puncture-type gas canisters
KOVEA P-Adapter (KA 1004) for puncture-type gas canisters allows you to use cheap pierce-type butane gas canisters with KOVEA’s standard screw thread camping stoves and lanterns.
Puncture-type canisters, also known as “pierce-type” canisters, are much cheaper than standard screw-thread gas canisters because they do not use a resealable valve which means they are cheaper to manufacture. KOVEA P-Adapter (KA 1004) allows you to use these low-cost canisters with your screw thread stove.
Essential when travelling and car camping because the P-adapter allows you to save money and increase your gas canister options by using puncture-type canisters.
- Use for worldwide travel to increase your gas canister options; especially useful in southern and eastern Europe, and places where screw thread canisters are less common.
- Can be used with KOVEA Spider, and other stoves and gas lanterns.
- Also made by KOVEA for Edelrid/Markill brands
- Weight: 141g
- Code: KA 1004
EU Customers: You will need to pay VAT in your country before delivery (this is because we have not charged you UK VAT). There may also be additional delivery charges levied by your Post Office.
To claim a refund on any additional delivery charges, please send us a photo of the bill.
KOVEA P-Adapter is for for use with pierceable cartridges only. Pierceable cartridges cannot be removed without losing the gas inside. To avoid accidents, gas cartridge should be completely empty of gas before removing the P-Adapter. For additional safety, please only use pierceable cartridges which are manufactured to European standard EN417 2012 as these have new safety features.
Further Recommended Reading
Recommendation (summary) on the safety of type c200 piercable gas canisters and the appliances they power 04/06
German description: Mit dem Stechkartuschenadapter können die preiswerteren. Stechkartuschen mit Gaskochern und Gaslaternen von Kovea und anderen Herstellern, die über einen Gewindeanschluss verfügen, genutzt werden. Stechkartuschen verfügen über kein selbstschliessendes Ventil, so dass der Adapter mit der Kartusche verbunden bleibt, bis diese leer ist. Der P-Adapter macht sie beim Reisen und Campen unabhängiger von der Wahl der Kartuschenart.
Refund and Returns Policy
Return & Refund Policy of MercatorGear.com
If you are not happy with your purchase, you can exercise your rights under distance selling regulation.
If you wish to cancel and order and claim a refund, you must follow the steps
- Contact us by email at email@example.com within 14 days of receipt of the order to inform us that you would like to return the item. Please include your name, date of order and order number.
- After we receive notification by email, you must send your item to us at the following address: MercatorGear / TRN Ltd, PO Box 466, Teddington, TW11 1BX. Your packaging must include an indication of your name, address and original order number. Products must be unused and undamaged, and within the original undamaged packaging. We advise packing your product to avoid damage, and using a registered / tracked postal service.
- On receipt of the returned goods, we will inspect the goods and packaging for damage. If these are in good condition, we will issue a refund of the value of the goods within 14 days. If the goods or packaging are damaged, we will inform you by email and suggest an appropriate level of refund. Your refund will not include the value of postage that you paid in your original order.
You do not have to provide a reason for exercising your right to claim a refund within 14 days.
We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the item(s) or proof of received return delivery.
We aim to accept all returns and to come to a mutually agreeable refund amount in the event of goods and/or packaging being damaged.
All communication must be by email for evidential purposes.
There are no reviews yet.