KOVEA Spider “Global Explorer” (bundle)
KOVEA SPIDER “Global Explorer” package
KOVEA Spider – light & compact 4 season remote canister stove with pre-heat / anti-flare tube for added safety and low temperature usage. Includes KOVEA safety valve Butane Adapter & KOVEA PAT Adapter for click-type canisters.
EU Customers: You will need to pay VAT in your country before delivery (this is because we have not charged you UK VAT). There may also be additional delivery charges levied by your Post Office.
To claim a refund on any additional delivery charges, please send us a photo of the bill.
Special “GLOBAL EXPLORER” bundle allows the KOVEA SPIDER to run on the 4 most widely available portable gas canisters worldwide
- The most compact remote canister stove ever built can now run on the 4 most commonly available gas canisters (See “Compatible Canisters” below: screw thread, click-type, bayonet-type & DIY screw thread)
- True 4-season stove: easily melt snow at -20oC with standard canister
- KOVEA Butane Adapter cuts running costs by up to 75% when used with aerosol-type butane canister which are widely available in Europe, North America and southeast & east Asia / Australasia.
- KOVEA PAT Adapter allows use of Click-type camping gas canisters – greatly increasing your fuel options especially in France and the Alps.
- Use very low cost aerosol-type pure butane canisters with bayonet connector – allows for more creative gourmet cooking at base camp and on the trail
- The Spider’s smart burner head spreads flame widely for even heating and provides power when needed for rapid boiling
- High safety rating through very low carbon monoxide emissions
- Very fine simmer control for fuel efficiency and gourmet cooking
- Anti-flare / pre-heat tube improves safety and allows cold weather operation comfortably at -20OC (and lower with practice)
- KOVEA Piezo Igniter & Lightweight carry pouch included
- Folds up so small and flat (95x85x24mm) that it fits inside MSR Titan (with room for 100g gas canister). Also fits inside a Trangia 25 Kettle (with plenty of room for other items) and other small pots
- CE Marked – tested and certified by independent third party to conform with rigorous European safety and environmental standards
- Perfect for expeditions, gap-year and adventure travel.
- As you cannot take gas canisters on planes, you can fly with your KOVEA Spider+ adapters, and use whichever gas canisters are available at your destination.
In the field
(We have tested the Spider in summer and winter from -20oC to very hot conditions, at altitude, for ultra light back packing and family camping, for quick brew-ups and gourmet cooking. Verdict: Exceptional versatility, performance, stability, safety and reliability)
Many of our customers use their KOVEA Spiders to enhance performance of their Trangia cooksets
We use our test Spiders with MercatorGear drinks-can wind shields to achieve even better performance.
Check our Stove Safety Tips before use.
Check our Gas Canister Calculator to optimise your canister requirements
See recent review at Beyond The Ege
KOVEA SPIDER REVIEWS
Kovea Spider Reviews – Trailspace
🕷 SPIDER – $64 for a Winter Capable Stove? – South Korean Kovea Spider Stove Review – YouTube
kovea spider stove review – YouTube
Kovea Spider Review | Gear Institute
Kovea Spider Stove Review | Trail Recipes
Best 4 Season Gas Stove – Scramble Kit – Tested, Rated, Recommended — Scramble Kit UK
Kovea Spider stove | Walkhighlands
The Kovea Spider (KB-1109) Remote Canister Stove with MSR Titan Kettle – YouTube
Three Points of the Compass: KOVEA Spider Review
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.