KOVEA Spider “Global Explorer” (bundle)
KOVEA SPIDER “Global Explorer” package
KOVEA Spider – light & compact 4 season remote canister stove with pre-heat / anti-flare tube for added safety and low temperature usage. Includes KOVEA Butane Adapter & KOVEA PAT Adapter for blue click-type canisters.
EU Customers: You will need to pay VAT in your country before delivery (this is because we have not charged you UK VAT). There may also be additional delivery charges levied by your Post Office.
To claim a refund on any additional delivery charges, please send us a photo of the bill.
Special “GLOBAL EXPLORER” bundle allows the KOVEA SPIDER to run on the 4 most widely available portable gas canisters worldwide
- The most compact remote canister stove ever built can now run on the 4 most commonly available gas canisters (See “Compatible Canisters” below: screw thread, click-type, bayonet-type & DIY screw thread)
- True 4-season stove: easily melt snow at -20oC with standard canister
- KOVEA Butane Adapter cuts running costs by up to 75% when used with aerosol-type butane canister which are widely available in Europe, North America and southeast & east Asia / Australasia.
- KOVEA PAT Adapter allows use of Click-type camping gas canisters – greatly increasing your fuel options especially in France and the Alps.
- Use very low cost aerosol-type pure butane canisters with bayonet connector – allows for more creative gourmet cooking at base camp and on the trail
- The Spider’s smart burner head spreads flame widely for even heating and provides power when needed for rapid boiling
- Very low carbon monoxide emissions
- Very fine simmer control for fuel efficiency and gourmet cooking
- Anti-flare / pre-heat tube improves safety and allows cold weather operation comfortably at -20OC (and lower with practice)
- KOVEA Piezo Igniter & Lightweight carry pouch included
- Folds up so small and flat (95x85x24mm) that it fits inside MSR Titan (with room for 100g gas canister). Also fits inside a Trangia 25 Kettle (with plenty of room for other items) and other small pots
- CE Marked – tested and certified by independent third party to conform with rigorous European safety and environmental standards
- Perfect for expeditions, gap-year and adventure travel.
- As you cannot take gas canisters on planes, you can fly with your KOVEA Spider+ adapters, and use whichever gas canisters are available at your destination.
In the field
(We have tested the Spider in summer and winter from -20oC to very hot conditions, at altitude, for ultra light back packing and family camping, for quick brew-ups and gourmet cooking. Verdict: Exceptional versatility, performance, stability, safety and reliability)
Many of our customers use their KOVEA Spiders to enhance performance of their Trangia cooksets
We use our test Spiders with MercatorGear drinks-can wind shields to achieve even better performance.
Check our Stove Safety Tips before use.
Check our Gas Canister Calculator to optimise your canister requirements
See recent review at Beyond The Ege
KOVEA SPIDER REVIEWS
Kovea Spider Reviews – Trailspace
🕷 SPIDER – $64 for a Winter Capable Stove? – South Korean Kovea Spider Stove Review – YouTube
kovea spider stove review – YouTube
Kovea Spider Review | Gear Institute
Kovea Spider Stove Review | Trail Recipes
Best 4 Season Gas Stove – Scramble Kit – Tested, Rated, Recommended — Scramble Kit UK
Kovea Spider stove | Walkhighlands
The Kovea Spider (KB-1109) Remote Canister Stove with MSR Titan Kettle – YouTube
Three Points of the Compass: KOVEA Spider Review
Refund and Returns Policy
Return & Refund Policy of MercatorGear.com
If you are not happy with your purchase, you can exercise your rights under distance selling regulation.
If you wish to cancel and order and claim a refund, you must follow the steps
- Contact us by email at email@example.com within 14 days of receipt of the order to inform us that you would like to return the item. Please include your name, date of order and order number.
- After we receive notification by email, you must send your item to us at the following address: MercatorGear / TRN Ltd, PO Box 466, Teddington, TW11 1BX. Your packaging must include an indication of your name, address and original order number. Products must be unused and undamaged, and within the original undamaged packaging. We advise packing your product to avoid damage, and using a registered / tracked postal service.
- On receipt of the returned goods, we will inspect the goods and packaging for damage. If these are in good condition, we will issue a refund of the value of the goods within 14 days. If the goods or packaging are damaged, we will inform you by email and suggest an appropriate level of refund. Your refund will not include the value of postage that you paid in your original order.
You do not have to provide a reason for exercising your right to claim a refund within 14 days.
We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the item(s) or proof of received return delivery.
We aim to accept all returns and to come to a mutually agreeable refund amount in the event of goods and/or packaging being damaged.
All communication must be by email for evidential purposes.
There are no reviews yet.