KOVEA Spider (KB-1109) Replacement Fuel Pipe
Official KOVEA Spare Part: Replacement fuel pipe / hose for KOVEA Spider KB-1109 remote canister stove
Official KOVEA Spare Part:
Replacement fuel pipe (hose) for KOVEA Spider KB 1109 remote canister stove (stove & canister not included)
1) Place the new fuel pipe next to your KOVEA Spider so you can see which end goes into the stove, and which to the regulator.
2) Use a flat bike spanner or a small adjustable spanner to undo the nuts at each end of the old pipe.
3) Make sure the connectors are clean, and attach the new pipe (Be careful not to cross thread, or over-tightening, especially at the regulator end)
4) Test the stove to make sure there are no leaks and that the flame is back to normal.
5) (Optional) check the two screws on the base of the KOVEA Spider to make sure they are still tight.
|Dimensions||200 × 100 × 20 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.