KOVEA SupaLite Titanium Stove
Ultimate ultralight canister-top stove with wide titanium pot supports, wide flame, exceptional build quality and power at a competitive price.
Out of stock
KOVEA SupaLite Titanium 56g (also known as KOVEA Camp 56) the ultimate ultralight canister top stove
- The ultimate ultralight stove and the lightest stove in the KOVEA range
- Folding titanium pot supports for strength, lightness and stability
- Pot supports are an impressive 120mm (4.75 inch) across when unfolded making it the most stable ultralight stove available; stable enough to take a 2.5 litre(4 pint) pot or 20cm (8 inch) frying pan
- Precision engineered aluminium regulator block and connector
- Glove-friendly control and smart burner head give plenty of power (2478W) and fine simmer control
- Wide flame pattern prevents hot spotting, allows proper cooking for 1-3 people
- Extra safety ensured from ultra-low carbon monoxide (CO) emissions
- Folds down to a very flat 32mm so it fits into small spaces in your cookset
- Comes with lightweight carry pouch (pouch has room to fit in a lighter or firesteel – not included)
- KOVEA also designed and manufactures the similar Snow Peak Lite Max which is available in the US and Japan
- CE Marked
STUNNING BUILD QUALITY & LIGHT WEIGHT: EVOLVED OVER 10 YEARS
MEETS THE MOST DEMANDING GAS SAFETY STANDARDS IN THE WORLD
KOVEA believes that building stoves of this quality for much less than 56g would start to compromise pot stability, safety and efficiency. We agree!
Trail Magazine said:
“…if you want to save weight and cash then the Kovea Supalite Titanium at 56g is one of the better direct screw-on burners for backpacking.”
Live for the Outdoors.com (November 2014) said:
“This is an exceptional stove for travelling light on a budget” Read full review here .
SEE OUR SHORT VIDEO: KOVEA Supalite Titanium 56g – No Hot Spotting
Check our Stove Safety Tips before use.
Check our Gas Canister Calculator to optimise your canister requirements
|Dimensions||105 × 65 × 40 mm|