KOVEA Titanium Stove (KB-0101) – with integral piezo igniter
Engineered to last, tough canister-top stove with integral piezo ignition.
- The classic proven design has endured many years of usage in harsh conditions
- Precision cast and machined brass regulator block and connector for near-indestructible robustness
- Folding titanium pot supports for strength and lightness. Pot supports unfold to an impressive 120mm across allowing use with a medium sized pot.
- Precision regulator and stainless steel burner head give plenty of power (130g/hr) and fine simmer control without hot spotting thanks to KOVEA’s unique wide flame technology.
- Integral (but removable) piezo igniter for rapid and convenient lighting
- CE Marked
Longevity & Spare Parts
- Because it is built to last (in South Korea), KOVEA Titanium stoves often stay in service for ten or more years. We know expedition and military users who swear by their KOVEA Titanium stoves after years of use in extreme conditions (arctic, antarctic, Himalayas, Andes, Alaska, middle east)
- MercatorGear now provide spare parts including replacement top screws and replacement piezo igniters for the KOVEA Titanium to keep them going even longer. Spare parts can also be taken on expeditions and for military users who want to take spares just in case. Our typical spare parts customers have been using their KOVEA Titanium stoves for ten years or more, and would rather keep them going for another ten years, than buy a budget alternative. You can’t say that for many products!
- MercatorGear conducted a humidity and corrosion test by leaving a KOVEA Titanium stove attached to a gas canister permanently outside in the wind, rain, frost and sleet for 6 months from September to February. Once a week we did a test ignition in the early morning (usually the coldest part of the day). In most cases the stove lit first time. Occasionally the canister needed a bit of a shake to build up pressure. After 6 months, as the gas canister was starting to corrode around the base, we stopped the test. The stove itself got a bit stained and weather beaten, but the titanium, brass and stainless steel was free of corrosion and cleaned up well. Our test stove is now back in regular use.
- KOVEA Titanium was first designed for the quality and safety conscious Japanese market and has been in continuous production and service throughout the world for 15 years.
- It is sold in some markets as “KOVEA Camp 3“. KOVEA also mades versions such as SnowPeak GP MicroMax, Markill Peak Ignition & Vargo Titanium Jet-Ti, all of which share its excellent quality and robustness.
- Unlike some cheaper, newer stoves with built in obsolescence, the KOVEA Titanium is built to last for many, many years.
- 93g (plus lightweight protective box) 83g with the igniter removed.
- Engineered to last, the KOVEA Titanium is a design classic which is still the toughest, most compact and easiest to ignite canister top stove around.
Check our Stove Safety Tips before use.
Check our Gas Canister Calculator to optimise your canister requirements
Warning: Beware of cheap Chinese copycat stoves which look almost identical to the KOVEA Titanium but are made of cheap materials (not titanium or brass). In the genuine KOVEA design, form follows function, and function is based on a lot of R&D and testing by KOVEA over many years. In the Chinese copycat version, they seem to have copied the shape with inferior materials to make it look like a bargain. The copycat cannot possibly be as safe or robust as the real things, so please be sure what you are buying.
|Dimensions||200 × 100 × 50 mm|