KOVEA Adapter Pack (bundle)
KOVEA ADAPTER PACK (smart bundle)
- Increase your gas canister options by connecting click-type canisters and low cost butane cartridges to your standard screw thread remote canister stove like the KOVEA Spider
- Gain peace of mind if flying to a far off destination where you are not sure about fuel availability (because you can’t bring gas canisters on the plane)
- Use the KOVEA adapters to use the right fuel for the right conditions
- KOVEA Butane Adapter can be used with KOVEA Spider remote canister stove to slash fuel costs by running on low cost aerosol-type (MSF-1A) butane canisters in above-freezing conditions. ALWAYS make sure the notch on the butane canister connector is facing upward during use.
- A searchable directory of UK stockist of aerosol / bayonet-type butane canisters is available at Camping-Gas.com
- KOVEA PAT Adapter can be used to connect KOVEA Spider, SupaLite, Titanium, Power Nano, Fireman and other KOVEA stoves & lanterns with “Push & Turn” (click-type) canisters. Compatible with most other screw-thread stove brands* (see below for exceptions)
The KOVEA Adapter Pack bundle includes two of the most useful gas canister adapters;
KOVEA PAT Adapter Allows you to use canister-top stoves and remote canister stoves with Camping Gas “Click” type canisters.
KOVEA Butane adapter Allows you to use remote canister stoves like the KOVEA Spider and Booster+1 with low-cost butane cartridges.
This combination is especially useful for travelling across borders to countries where you don’t know which gas canisters are available. If you add the KOVEA Adapter Pack bundle to your stove, you can be sure of being able to use three different canister types (standard 7/16th screw thread, Click-type, and butane cartridges). A lot of users carry both adapters when hiking long distance trails such as the Mont Blanc Trail or the Camino de Santiago
Our users report that the KOVEA adapters give them peace of mind if fuel is running low on the trail. If you don’t know whether you can get the right kind of canister for your stove in the next village, it can be a big worry. The KOVEA adapter pack solves this problem.
EU Customers: You will need to pay VAT in your country before delivery (this is because we have not charged you UK VAT). There may also be additional delivery charges levied by your Post Office. To claim a refund on any additional delivery charges (except VAT), please send us a picture of the bill.
KOVEA Butane Adapter is not compatible with Trangia gas burner, Primus Spider Express or EPIgas & Cadac products.
- Code: KA 2004 + TKA-9504
Refund and Returns Policy
Return & Refund Policy of MercatorGear.com
If you are not happy with your purchase, you can exercise your rights under distance selling regulation.
If you wish to cancel and order and claim a refund, you must follow the steps
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt of the order to inform us that you would like to return the item. Please include your name, date of order and order number.
- After we receive notification by email, you must send your item to us at the following address: MercatorGear / TRN Ltd, PO Box 466, Teddington, TW11 1BX. Your packaging must include an indication of your name, address and original order number. Products must be unused and undamaged, and within the original undamaged packaging. We advise packing your product to avoid damage, and using a registered / tracked postal service.
- On receipt of the returned goods, we will inspect the goods and packaging for damage. If these are in good condition, we will issue a refund of the value of the goods within 14 days. If the goods or packaging are damaged, we will inform you by email and suggest an appropriate level of refund. Your refund will not include the value of postage that you paid in your original order.
You do not have to provide a reason for exercising your right to claim a refund within 14 days.
We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the item(s) or proof of received return delivery.
We aim to accept all returns and to come to a mutually agreeable refund amount in the event of goods and/or packaging being damaged.
All communication must be by email for evidential purposes.
There are no reviews yet.