KOVEA Spider “Standard”
£46.56 Incl' VAT
A light & compact 4 season remote canister stove with pre-heat tube for added safety and low temperature usage. Includes free KOVEA Igniter.
KOVEA Spider “Standard” 4-season remote canister stove with free piezo igniter
- The most compact remote canister stove ever built.
- True 4-season stove: melt snow at -23oC.
- Smart burner head spreads flame widely for even heating.
- Power when needed for rapid boiling.
- Very fine simmer control for fuel efficiency and gourmet cooking.
- Anti-flare / pre-heat tube improves safety and allows cold weather operation.
- Folds up so small and flat (95 x 85 x 24mm) that it fits inside MSR Titan Kettle and 0.6 litre pots with room for a 100g gas canister. Fits inside Trangia 25 Kettle with plenty of room for other items.
- Lightweight carry pouch and igniter included.
- CE Marked – tested and certified by independent third party to conform with rigorous European safety and environmental standards.
- Ultra low carbon monoxide (CO) emissions* due to KOVEA’s unparalleled expertise in combustion control (*CE Mark requires CO emissions of less than 1400 PPM. KOVEA Spider achieves CO emissions of just 127-160 PPM).
- MercatorGear has tested the KOVEA Spider in summer and winter from sub-zero to very hot conditions, for ultra-light solo back packing. We also use it regularly for group trekking (one KOVEA Spider for 6 adults) and long distance thru-hikes for both quick brew-ups and gourmet cooking. The verdict? Exceptional versatility, performance, safety, reliability and unrivalled packability.
We use our Spiders with MercatorGear drinks-can wind shields to achieve even better performance.
Many of our customers also use their KOVEA Spiders to enhance performance of their Trangia cook-sets
Check our Stove Safety Tips before use.
Check our Gas Canister Calculator to optimise your canister requirements
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.